How to Remove Blackheads.
Hello, today I am going to share 3 simple and easy steps to remove Blackheads or Whiteheads. First step is taking the Steam then moving on to the most important step Exfoliation and the last step applying Face Mask. Here are I’ll be using all the natural ingredients to get rid of blackheads or whiteheads. Keep reading How to Remove Blackheads.
You can also watch this video to know 3 easy & simple steps to remove blackheads or Keep reading How to Remove Blackheads.
How to Remove Blackheads.
Step 1: Steam
First step is steaming, First add Holy Basil & Mint leaves into the facial steamer. Before you start taking the steam cleanse your face with the mild cleanser. Now take the steam for 5 minutes.
If you don’t have the facial steamer, then take a pot add few cups of water into it and add Holly basil and mint leaves into the water and now boil the water on the stove. Once the water is boiled take a towel drag it on to your head and now hold your face over the steaming water.
Benefits of Steaming:
Once you start taking up the warm steam your face will cause to sweat. Steaming will help in opening up the pores and it will also loosens the blackheads making it more easier to release.
Please note this important Tips:
1) Do not Exfoliate/Scrub you face before the steam.
2) Remove all the makeup before you start taking up the steam.
3) Do not take the steam for more then 10 minutes. I personally take the steam for 3-5 minutes and not more then that. Taking steam for more then 10 minutes can cause Inflammation.
Step 2: Exfoliation
Second step is exfoliation. Exfoliation is very important step in removing blackheads and whiteheads. so for that I’ll be making a homemade scrub.
Making Process: First add 1 Tablespoon of Rice Flour then add 1 Tablespoon of Honey, 1/2 tablespoon of cinnamon powder and lastly add 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice. Now mix all this ingredients together.
Application: Scrub this mixture in a small upward circular motion all over your face & neck concentrating more on the blackheads/whiteheads areas. In between if you feel the scrub is drying out then wet your hands and continue scrubbing. Scrub it for 5 minutes and rinse it with the cold water and then pat your face dry with the towel.
Benefits of Exfoliation:
Exfoliation will deeply cleanses the skin and prevent it from Clogging the Pores. It will help to Un-clog the pores from Excess oil, Dirt’s & Impurities, which is the main cause for the formation of Blackheads and Acnes. Exfoliating skin has plenty of other benefits like, it will remove Dead Skin, which will make your Skin Soft & Smooth and it will also give Healthy & Glowing Skin.
Please make sure:
1) You do not Over Exfoliate your skin as it can cause Dryness.
2) Gently exfoliate your skin and not with the heavy hands otherwise you will end up hurting your self.
Step 3: Face Mask
Last step is Applying the Face Mask. Here I’ll be making Oatmeal & Orange Peel face mask.
Making Process: First add 1 Tablespoon of Raw Oatmeal Powder, add 1 Tablespoon of Orange Peel Powder now add 1 Tablespoon of Yogurt and lastly add 1 tablespoon of Rose water.
Application: Apply this Face Mask all over your Face & Neck concentrating more on the affected area, leave it for 20 minutes or until it dries and rinse it with the cold water and then pat your face dry with the towel. Lastly apply a good moisturizer.
Benefits of this Face Mask:
1) Oatmeal reduces the Acne breakouts and prevents the formation of Blackheads. It also Nourishes the Skin and makes it Firm and Tight.
2) Orange Peel contains Anti-bacterial & Anti-Oxidant properties in it which treats Acnes & Blackheads and it also hydrates the de-hydrated skin.
3) Yogurt is rich in lactic acid which kills the bacteria and it is also rich in Zinc & Vitamin B which deeply cleanses and nourishes the skin.
4) Rose water soothes the skin and also maintains the pH balance of the skin.
Repeat this process thrice a week and the best time would be before going to bed. Take the patch test before applying the scrub or the face mask in case if you have sensitive skin. So this was the 3 easy & simple steps for removing Blackheads/Whiteheads.
Also read: Bon Bio Organic & Natural Wild & Creamy Rose Body Wash
Also read: Bliscent Raspberry Lip Butter